Why not think about a ‘Falmouth Get Away!!! There is so much going on in our wonderful town.
June is just chuck full of special activities – within walking distance from our inn:
- Island Queen has begun its summer season ferrying folks to Martha’s Vineyard
- Falmouth Historical Society – directly across the Village Green from us – has lots of interesting events lined up – check out their wonderful new addition, of which they are very proud
- Falmouth Commodores baseball season underway – June 15th
- Falmouth Town Band Concerts – adjacent to the harbor – Thursday evenings
- Farmer’s Market – every Thursday – has an array of wonderful local, fresh produce and baked goods
- Highfield Hall offers many fine cultural, musical and art events
- “Lobster on the Lawn” each Monday evening at St. Barnabas Church – a great take in when topped off with a stroll across the Green to the Congregational Church to enjoy the “Hyannis Sound” – fantastic all male acappella group.
“Come on down…………….we’ll take very good care of you!”